Wednesday, June 8, 2011

37 weeks

Hello!

Well, this last week has been up and down for me. I felt so exhausted at work last week that I was talking with Eric about when I should stop working or at least cutting my hours at work.

This week, I actually feel much better. I've been working closer to 7-hour days instead of 8, which probably doesn't sound like much of a difference, but I think it really helps me.

I had my weekly appointment today, and everything is still looking good.
  • My blood pressure is still low.
  • The baby is still head down and moving around a lot - making little adjustments here and there throughout the day
  • They say I've actually lost one pound since last week (but I think I've just stayed the same and they wrote it down wrong - they don't know I keep this blog with my stats :)) 
And.....drumroll.....

I am dilated to 1 cm and 50% effaced. This doesn't mean that baby is on his way just yet, but it's exciting to know that things are progressing like they should.

No pictures of the baby bump (it's the size of a watermelon) right now, but if you're lucky I'll post one later this week.

And yes, my ankles are still swollen. Guess what really helped them out: the 102-degree temps yesterday.

No comments: