Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall favorites

I started this post about a week ago. Then I got pulled away from the computer and never got to upload the pics.

So here we again. Try #2.

Since I have taken approximately 356 photos (rough estimate... not really... I just take a lot of pics) just during the past 2 months, I thought I should post some of them for others to enjoy.

Behold. Emmett. These are somewhat in order of when they were taken with the earlier ones listed first and more recent ones listed further down in the post.

Here we go...


Like my sweatshirt onesie? It doesn't fit anymore. :(

Family pic at the Backman wedding 9/24/11

I'm not sure about this Bumbo seat...

I'm a warm giraffe!

Holy crap! Look at that ladybug!


Baby + pumpkins = cute

1 comment:

Angie Mac said...

The commentary on the ladybug picture made me bust a gut!