As of Oct. 24, he weighed 14 lb. 5 oz., putting him in the 38th (I think this is right...it was 30-something) percentile for weight, and he was 25 inches long, which is the 50-something percentile. Yay Emmett!
| I have toes! I can't quite figure out how to play with them yet. |
At 4 months, Emmett likes:
- his playmat
- being outside looking at the leaves in the trees
- sitting in his highchair (slightly reclined) watching Mommy and Daddy eat dinner, and smiling and talking to them during dinner
- sneezing (he thinks it's hilarious)
| Bathtime is okay. I'll tolerate it and look around with wide eyes during the bath and then win you over with my smile when it's over. |
He doesn't like:
- being burped
- teething (yep, his bottom two teeth are somewhat visible beneath his gums, and they make him drool like crazy!)
| Very serious in my fleece bear hoodie. |
| This dog still hangs out wherever I go, licking my face. And my spit up. |
He spends more and more time on his tummy these days. He's working on building up neck and core strength so he can move on to try solids soon! He also has tested out the Bumbo seat, Baby Einstein play center and his Johnny Jump Up (right now, it's more like a swing).
| Don't forget to tell them I can ROLL now! Mostly side to side - I need help getting my arm un-stuck to make it all the way over. |
No comments:
Post a Comment