Dear sleep,
I wish I could figure out how to hold onto you. Last night, I went to bed at 10 and then proceeded to wake up at 12ish, 2 something, 3 something, 4 and then 5:30 when my alarm went off. I decided I didn't really need to get up until 6:15 though. Seriously, this has to stop. I woke up from a nightmare and then started crying because a) it was a freaky dream (the doctor called and told me I had lynphoma and needed to get in to the clinic immediately.....umm....no thanks) and b) I was so sick of NOT sleeping.
I took a short nap after work today. I think I slept then for ~20 mins.
I know people say this is preparing me to have less sleep when the baby comes, but I don't really want to hear that. I just want to sleep now while I can, especially when I have to work all day and try not to yawn 10 billion times in front of patients. Oh well.....the old folks seem to yawn and even fall asleep during our sessions anyway....
Vent over.
For now.
Peace,
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment