Okay, here it is - the side view of the giant cantaloupe in my stomach.
Here is my pedicure that I got with Ashlee today. (Thanks for having a girly day today, Ash!) I did not include a shot of the swollen ankles. Sorry. They're actually not too bad today anyway, so you're not missing out. ha!
And last but not least....here is a picture of my new wedding band - purchased at Target tonight. Yep, I had to pry my real ring off my finger this morning because I was afraid of having to get it cut off my finger later on if I kept it on any longer. The last few nights, my fingers have been kind of swollen and I hadn't been able to get my ring off. Then I found some advice online about using ice and Windex to get stuck rings off......and voila! It really worked - I wrapped an ice pack around my finger for a few minutes and then sprayed my finger with Windex, then proceeded to twist the ring off slowly.
Anyway, I felt naked all day and I wanted something on my finger to show I'm not just any baby mama. So I bought a band that's a couple sizes bigger than normal. My fingers on my left hand aren't swollen now, but I'm sure they will be again.
3 comments:
What a great picture of you and your precious bump! :) Looking forward to traveling to MN already to see the newest addition to the fam.
Love love!
Kate
heidi-i love it! i hadn't read your blog in awhile and i think it is so great hearing all your updates about bump and you :) you're so cute!!!!
Thanks ladies! I am feeling ginormous. And many people like to tell me how big I'm getting. :)
Post a Comment