Tonight, I ventured out with Eric to interact with real people. Well...that is if you count BabiesRUs employees as real people. (Don't worry, I took my Z-pack and am no longer contagious.)
We were all set to test drive some jogger strollers and were highly disappointed in the selection in the Roseville store. They told us that the Richfield store had a larger selection (particularly that they had the BOB), so we drove across town to check it out. Turns out, the Roseville staff was ill-informed. There was no BOB and nothing different. Boo. However, we did discover that REI carries some joggers, but they were closed by the time we got there. Double boo.
So my attempt at interacting with real people after finally not being contagious did not work out too well. What was wrong with people? I took a nap this afternoon for 3 hours and was finally feeling better and awake and ready to shop. But no...they wanted to close their stores at 9 pm and go home...
Hopefully we can make another attempt tomorrow morning. I think I'll call first to confirm that REI actually carries some joggers in the store.
If you've actually read this far,
The one odd thing: if you search for our registry on BabiesRUs.com, don't try to enter in our city. Turns out cities that have an abbreviation option like St. do not work in many websites' search functions. If you type in our city, our registry won't show up. BUT, if you just type in my name or Eric's name and leave the other fields empty, we'll show up. So, if you or your friends are so kind as to want to purchase a gift for our baby, take note! The BabiesRUs site is touchy!
2 comments:
We bought our BOB from REI. They do go on sale from time to time. We love ours! Totally recommend it!
Laura, we ended up registering for the BOB using the universal registry on amazon. We got to test drive it at REI on Saturday, and two other couples stopped to tell us how great it was! It's a cult, I think.
Post a Comment