Thursday, March 17, 2011

25 weeks

This post is in honor of Alyse, who requested another baby bump pic because she wants to recognize me when she comes up to MN for a baby shower in April. So, say hello to the baby at 25 weeks!












Here are some 25-week stats:
  • I'm still feeling good. I'm hungry and need to eat about every hour or two (at least a snack).
  • I've gained 12 pounds so far.
  • I've been feeling movement for about 5 weeks now, and Eric was first able to feel some kicks when we were in Mexico, so about 3 weeks ago. Baby is most active in the early morning or night when I'm lounging on the couch or lying in bed.
  • Side effects of pregnancy noticed so far: I pee a lot. I had to buy some new bras (I'll just leave it at that.) I get foot cramps at least once a day. Almost every night, I wake up at ~3am needing to walk off a foot cramp, and then I go to the bathroom too (might as well since I'm up). 
  • I've had DQ twice this week. 
  • I have the glucose test next week to determine if I have gestational diabetes. Let's hope not! 
  • According to Alyse (my sister who's a nurse), baby would be viable if born today. He'd have to stay in a NICU for a while though, so let's hope he stays in there a bit longer.
That's about it for now. Thanks for checking in with us!

    No comments: