Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby Stone #2


Dear Baby Stone #2,
Daddy, Emmett and I are quite excited to welcome you into our family. We announced to our family and close friends that you were growing in Mommy's tummy on your big brother Emmett's 3rd birthday. He was very proud to pick out his new shirt and wear it to his birthday party to help spread the good news. We think the shirt is right; he will be the best brother ever.

We then started sharing the news with more friends in the coming weeks, as Mommy's belly started to grow. In the picture at the lake, Emmett was helping me take a belly photo to show just how big you were starting to get -- Mommy was 14 weeks in that photo, and we had just heard your strong heartbeat one week before that.

So far, I have been feeling pretty good this pregnancy. Just a little tummy trouble around 10 weeks, but now things are good. I started to feel you move around a little bit a couple weeks ago, and I feel you move just about every night after dinner or around bedtime. You must be a night owl. Daddy and Emmett can't wait to feel your movements, too. In four more weeks, we get to see you on an ultrasound and find out if you are a boy or a girl. We can't wait!

You'll be happy to know that every night before bed, Emmett gives you a hug and kiss before he goes to bed. He likes to tell you "Goodnight, baby. I can't wait to meet you." It melts my heart.

Looking forward to meeting you and adding you to our silly family. XOXO,
Mommy


No comments: