Monday, April 28, 2014

Looking Back at 2013

I finally finished our 2013 family album on Shutterfly. Whew! It turned into a long book this year (my second year making an album for us). I'm excited to get the hard copy in the mail, but thought I'd share an online version of the book here. The past year was filled with a lot of great times with friends and family (definitely more highs than lows last year, which we are thankful for). It continues to amaze me how fast time seems to go, especially in looking at how much Emmett changes from year to year (and even month to month). Enjoy a little peek into our lives last year. Even if I don't update this ol' blog too frequently, I still consider it a nice little scrapbook of sorts to document our lives for ourselves and our family/friends. Maybe it will be something Emmett can look at when he gets older. He currently loves looking at my photos and videos on my phone. :) Behold our year in review...
The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

No comments: