Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time is flying!

I can't believe Emmett is already 8 months old. It is crazy how fast time flies. We have taken so many pictures, but neglected to actually update this ol' blog, so here I am trying to catch up a little bit while watching American Idol. :)

Here are some favorite pictures from the past couple months... You'll see how much our little man has changed in just a couple months!

Getting stronger!

I love eating just about everything.

Surprise!

Biting the giraffe's tail

Playing in his Baby Einstein play center

Like my 'do? Mama used some baby oil gel
to get rid of my cradle cap.

'Sup? Surfer dude eating some rice cereal.
Sideways looks - this is classic Emmett lately. What a character!

Holding hands!

Maybe she'll like it if I grab her eyeball?

Post-bath photo shoot! Eating a penguin toy...

How can I fit this in my mouth?...

1 comment:

Grandma Anne said...

Thank you Heidi! I can' wait to print these up and do some scrapbooking. He's a delightful grandson.