Where have we been???
Well, I'm back at work. I went back to work on Sept. 15, and then ended up coming home early on the 16th from a fever. Apparently stress can cause fevers (and even impact your milk supply if you're breastfeeding, ladies). After those initial couple days, I was able to get back into some kind of work routine. I'm getting more used to being at work and not being at home with Emmett, but it's hard. I miss my boys during the day and wish that I didn't miss out on so much. Emmett is growing and changing so much!
Emmett has been spending Mondays and Fridays with my mom - he's a lucky guy! :) And then he spends Wednesdays at home with Daddy - again, lucky guy. He usually spends Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Jewish Community Center, where his cousin Finley also goes for daycare. This month, he has spent a few Thursdays at home, too, because this is a popular time of year for Jewish holidays (meaning no daycare on those days).
So, I guess the last month or so has flown by, and so this blog has been neglected.
Let's get back on track, shall we?
Keep on checking back with us! Don't worry - we still take a lot of photos and videos! We just need to work on actually putting them on this ol' blog.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment