Emmett has been talking up a storm lately!
He loves "chatting" with people, showing off his smile and making cooing sounds. But, I think he loves "talking" to the funny star that lights up and plays music for him on his play mat even more!
Check out this video to see him in action.
PS When shooting video of this kid, you have to be kinda sneaky. If he sees the camera, he often stops and stares at it. Camera shy? Or just posing for a picture? Not sure. So while I think this video is cute, it doesn't showcase his talent as much as seeing him live. :)
2 comments:
Grandma Anne
said...
I love to hear those cute baby sounds. He seems like a very happy baby.
2 comments:
I love to hear those cute baby sounds. He seems like a very happy baby.
Emmett's going to be a great ballplayer someday. He will see the ball well with those big eyes.
bill and sue
Post a Comment