Our goal: share stories of our life as a married couple + dog as it turns into married couple + dog + baby. We thought this blog would be an easy way to keep our friends and family posted on our life as a growing family.
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to drop in once in a while to see what we're up to. Although we haven't been super exciting lately (you know, being pregnant means I go to bed at about 9 pm every day), we'll try to eat least share such exciting news as:
- the transformation of our guest room into a nursery
- growing belly pics and other pregnancy-related stories
- Eric's latest hobbies (which lately has consisted of reading about U.S. history, brewing beer and playing chess on the ipod touch)
- Heidi's latest craft projects
- home improvements/updates (maybe this will motivate me to finally hem the curtains I hung in our living room about a month ago so I can show them off to you)
- and of course Baby Stone stories come June!
No comments:
Post a Comment