Emmett is so funny, smart, a bit sassy, an observer in big groups, a ham in smaller groups, so smiley all the time (except for when he is being changed), laid back like his daddy, expressive like his mommy and so so so curious. He loves being outside. He loves Indy. He greets us everyday with a big smile and hug. He frequently wakes up and talks quietly to his stuffed animals before starting to yell, "Dada! Da! Da! Mama! Ah!" letting us know he is ready to get up. Once you pick him up, he gets a serious look on his face and makes the "eat" sign. If he knew the sign for "I'm freakin' hungry!" I think he would do that instead. I love this little guy so much. I could give his chubby cheeks kisses all day long if he let me.
Here is a pic of Emmett after waking up on his birthday morning to find his present from Mommy and Daddy in the living room (a water table)!
We celebrated Emmett's birthday on his actual birthday (two weeks ago already!) with a gathering of friends and family at our house.
Emmett had a guitar-shaped cake since he is a music lover (he frequently crawls over to the stereo and nods and grunts to tell us to turn on the music).
That was actually for the guests; he had his own little present cake for a smash cake and loved it.
And he was so spoiled by everyone's generosity - he got so many nice gifts. We are so appreciative that we have so many people who care about our little man and were able to celebrate with him. We know he brings us so much joy, so I hope he is able to share some of it with you all, too!
Happy birthday, sweet Emmett! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment