Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 months!

I have been meaning to write an update for a while now, but we have been doing a lot of this....

 ...and this...

Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

...and Emmett has been doing things like smiling when he's awake and asleep. So we have been a bit preoccupied with all things Emmett around here. And blogging has been pushed to the back burner.

So quick update before I go feed Emmett one last time tonight.

Emmett had his 2-month check-up yesterday, and they say he is healthy from head to toe. He could stand to gain more weight as he is on the low end (5th percentile). He is in the 22nd percentile for head circumference and length as well. True story. Although I'm not sure we believe them on the length - everyone always comments on how long he is - maybe he wasn't stretched out all the way when they measured.

Here are some fun 2-month shots I snapped of him with his buddy the giraffe. Again, I am loving Continuous Shoot mode on the cam.









No comments: